WowPaint Pro brings back the fun in drawing! The standard pen and eraser are complemented by a Soft Pen, a Glitter Pen and a 3D Pen (in three variations) that produces stunning brush strokes reminiscent of pipes or cables. You will also find Smudge, as well as a similar tool called Drag.
- Use your left mouse button to draw or to select tool, size and color. Right-click (anywhere) to toggle the panels on/off, so you can draw in true fullscreen mode!
- Click once on a color to select it. Click a second time to replace it with a new color chosen from a list. If you want to get the default colors back you can reset the palette in the Options menu.
- The work in progress is automatically saved between sessions, so you don't have to use the export function until your drawing is completely finished. Exported drawings can be found in your Pictures folder (inside a WowPaint folder).
- If you wonder what a button does, just hover the mouse pointer above it for a couple of seconds and a short explanation will appear.
- Easy to learn
- Fun to use
- Cool results
- Supports fullscreen and windowed mode
- Supports undo/redo
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
- A conventional layer control, with thumbnails and options, will now open when you click the layer button
- Some optimizations
- Depending on hardware, and image size, you're no longer restricted to 3 layers
- Redesigned dialogs and menus
- Improved support for pressure-sensitive trackpads (Force Touch)
- The Rate/Review button and the Website button can now be found in the Settings menu
- Change Paper Color has moved and can now be found in the Layer Control
- Some full-screen issues on certain Mac setups
- Miscellaneous other improvements and bug fixes